Monday, August 18, 2008
After turned on and create a profile for tinymce, i cannt access user edit page, when click edit, it print out a blank page with a link said "disable tinymce" at the upper left corner, and the page looks like keep looping, by looking at the url, it looks like this"xxx?destination=admin%2Fuser%2Fuser".
As of now, to solve the issue, i disable tinymce module. Anyone find a solution for that please let me know.
Friday, August 15, 2008
Security Research Paper outline
This paper will not talk about the detail under the hood but provide wide range of security vanerbility information and also provide some tips on how to protect and increase individual scurity awareness.
- The original purpose of internet (papaer form DCN2)
Some example of current security issue --> give some statistics
Security issue in detail
- Adware, spyware, Tojans horse, Rootkid
- Email (PGP) SSL, VPN, --> talk about use some name, but dictionary attack
- IE Problem --active X
Attacks --> google hack
- Packet sniffer
- Port scanning
Why security is an issue?
There's no 100% secure application
- Firewall --> talk about window xp sp2
- VMware as sandbox
Sunday, August 10, 2008
2. Design centered horizontally (fixed width)
3. Controlling position:absolute, relatively
4. Position an element center screen
5. Global rules that can be re-used
6. IE6 double margin on floated elements
7. Simple navigation bar
8. Table-less contact form
9. Footer hooked to browser bottom
10. Multiple classes applied to one element
More info, see this: Article